It's the last day of the month of September, why not make some time for a quick 6-Point Inspection today:
- Engine oil condition & level: Pull out your dip stick before you start your engine. Is your oil very dark and slimy, or is it under-gauged?
- Brake pads (fluid level): Remember how to check your brake pads wear from your brake fluid level? Is it close to the MIN mark?
- Coolant level: Do you have some coolant (green or red) in your coolant expansion tank? Is it just plain water, or is it empty?
- Front & Rear exterior lights: Are your headlights, fog lights, brake, reverse and turn signal lights all functional?
- Horn: Driving without a horn may reduce the noise pollution from excessive usage, but it’s unsafe. Are your horns working fine?
- Tires: Are your tires worn, expired or having bubbles?
Notice any abnormalities? Take appropriate action immediately.
Remember: If you take care of your car, she will take care of you!